Super Mario Claus Super Mario Claus

A funny little short for the holidays indeed

Thanks for letting me voice in this, your animation skills show how talented you are in this department

one little issue that probably can be fixed quickly, the first second of marios line is cut off, so it sound like "-ry christmas..."

is that fixable?

JosephAS1 responds:

In fact my friend, I tried to fix that, but somehow... I can't, I don't know why :/

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

to all the people bashing the voice acting

The producer here never told us to redo lines, thats why they sound so out of place. Maybe if xinoico told us to redo the lines in the way that he wanted, it could of come out better.

it's not always the voice actors fault, the producer always plays a key part in a flash, especially when it comes to directing the voices.

We have all learned this lesson by this and hopefully the next thing xino directs will be better if it has vaing, whether it has our voices or not.

Johnny Salem Ep 3 Part 1 Johnny Salem Ep 3 Part 1

decent but

you might wanna make the lines for all characters louder and make the music lower so it's easier to understand what the characters are saying.

anyways, the animation is getting better with lip sync and whatnot, so keep working on it and you'll be fine.

tcoffin responds:

thanks man, i appreciate it. :)