Super Mario Claus Super Mario Claus

A funny little short for the holidays indeed

Thanks for letting me voice in this, your animation skills show how talented you are in this department

one little issue that probably can be fixed quickly, the first second of marios line is cut off, so it sound like "-ry christmas..."

is that fixable?

JosephAS1 responds:

In fact my friend, I tried to fix that, but somehow... I can't, I don't know why :/

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

to all the people bashing the voice acting

The producer here never told us to redo lines, thats why they sound so out of place. Maybe if xinoico told us to redo the lines in the way that he wanted, it could of come out better.

it's not always the voice actors fault, the producer always plays a key part in a flash, especially when it comes to directing the voices.

We have all learned this lesson by this and hopefully the next thing xino directs will be better if it has vaing, whether it has our voices or not.

Johnny Salem Ep 3 Part 1 Johnny Salem Ep 3 Part 1

decent but

you might wanna make the lines for all characters louder and make the music lower so it's easier to understand what the characters are saying.

anyways, the animation is getting better with lip sync and whatnot, so keep working on it and you'll be fine.

tcoffin responds:

thanks man, i appreciate it. :)

The Kirby Collab The Kirby Collab

twas a pleasure

to voice for you guys in a few of these skits

this was pretty damn funny most part, if only i had flash i would of contributed, oh wells =P

FlashfireEX responds:

Voices are more than enough of a contribution. =3

-In Response- -In Response-

pretty dang good

Thanks for letting me voice in this

now, just some advice, whenever you get other VA's for you, you might want to higher up the sound a bit, so the audio levels are equal and not way outta left feild. That way it would sound natural and not have people below me blame my (expensive) microphone or my editing system

supersysscvi responds:

Thanks a bunch!
For both lending your voicing talent and the advice. I've got a lot to learn, and sound isn't my strength, so I've made certain to increase both the volume and the quality for future edits. All your hard work sounds [more] like it's there!

Good luck with your future projects!

Mario's Restaurant Mario's Restaurant

awesome!

first off, thanks to everyone who likes my mario and luigi voices.

second off, this turned out much funnier than i thought it would....never thought it would go out with a bang....*silence*.....yeah ill keep working on my puns =(

Low Society Life Low Society Life

not that bad

the main problem i had was the lip syncing, but im currently learning flash so i know how much of a a pain it is to do that

Super Quality Time Super Quality Time

quite good

Thanks for letting me voice in this first of all

second of all, i like the animation, and the expressions on marios face are funny.

I'm not that big on sexual humor, but it wasn't too bad..

if you need a voice again, i'm your guy

Skrupsakken responds:

Thanks (;

Johnny Salem Ep 2 Part 1 Johnny Salem Ep 2 Part 1

not bad

Thanks for letting me voice in this first of all.

It was pretty good, the only problems i had was the screen being way too small and hard to see

if you need me to voice again in anything, lemme know

tcoffin responds:

thanks man, will do.

yeah, i'll definitely work on the screen, only reason i made it that way was to stop black edges around the screen from showing, i don't know, my flash does that for some reason...

Mario's Sprite Warning Mario's Sprite Warning

Not bad...

I can see this as a good intro for any Mario sprite movie to be honest.